I am so thrilled to hear from you, and can't wait to learn more about you, and your love story!
Below you will find some fun information about my photography studio, and what sets me apart from others in the industry!
You will also find a link to some "Frequently Asked Questions", as well as a "What to Wear" Guide.
I look forward to speaking with you soon...
- Nikki Rivera
About Nikki Rivera Photography:
I am a creatively artistic photography company
based in Southern California. My images have been
described as candid, emotional, and romantic, with rich, true tones.
I love making real connections with my couples and bringing out their personalities in my
My photography evokes feelings of genuine love & affection, and not some overused pose that is currently popular on Pinterest. I
will create images that tell the story of your big day in the best way possible.
I shoot with the latest professional grade digital cameras & lenses.
I love the speed & reliability of digital images, with a stylistic flare unique to Nikki Rivera Photography.
Here are a few factors that set my studio apart from others:
Here are the links to some of my favorite features:
Please feel free to take your time and learn more about why my couples have trusted
my studio to document their special occasions. You can also reach me via email, or
call me directly at (909) 225-0203
1. As a photographer, I am willing to go to great lengths to provide you with unique images that will set your wedding or elopement apart. My primary focus is capturing you and your fiancé, but setting a scene that tells your story is important to me as well.
2. I have been featured on Wedding Chicks, a popular bridal blog, that features exclusive engagements and weddings from around the globe. As well as SD Voyager Magazine,100 Layer Cake, and numerous features on Wandering Weddings, a top blog for featuring Elopements around the world. I was also recently added to Wandering Weddings list of select Southern California Elopement Photographers, as well as named one of Wedding Pioneers top artists for 2020 destination weddings and elopements.
3. I am priced competitively, as you will see, and strive to provide exceptional service to our clients.
4. Turn around time for your images is generally less than 90 days from the date of your wedding. Every single image you receive will be adjusted individually for color saturation, white balance, and sharpened for printing.
5. I am consistent in my editing & shooting style. My photography style is
clean & timeless, with rich black tones and natural colors. I have a proven track record of outstanding customer service throughout the entire course of my studio's history, and Invite you to read my reviews for yourself: